3 Tough Truths About Our “Priorities” No One Wants to Admit
1. Too often we use “too busy” as an excuse for poor time management.
- Manage yourself!
- Focus on your priorities!
2. We spend lots of time talking about our priorities, but not nearly enough time actually working on them.
- May your actions speak louder than your words.
- May your life preach louder than your lips.
- May your success be your noise in the end.
3. We mistakenly prioritize near-term comfort over long-term fulfillment.
So, instead of dreaming about what you want right now, first ask yourself:
- “What am I willing to give up to get it?”
- “What is worth suffering for?”