Track your progress with the goal setting App Raise the Bar
Raise the Bar
I like goodreads reading challenge a lot. I can set my goal such as read 52 books in 2016. The it will show me my progress in percent. Simple but very effective.
I wanted to track my other goals in the same way. A spreadsheet was my first guess but not a real option. I usually update it in the train or in bed so it needs to be an app that I can easily use on the iPad and it has to be fancy so that I enjoy using it. Therefore google spreadsheet was no option.
I then found raise the bar on the app store and am now using it since about 4 month.
I track everything there that I want to focus on (except the books because they are tracked in goodreads): learning goals, exercise and sports activities, …
- 3 different modes
- progress bar
- custom colors
- amount and time tracking
- easy to use and fancy
Room for improvement
There is not much I don´t like about it. Still unfortunately these are really annoying:
- not possible to edit the title of your goal afterwards
- not possible subtract/remove points again: if I mistakenly click to often on the up arrow it is not possible to undo this
- support is not reacting/answering
- Price: can´t remember … maybe 4-5 EUR?
- OS: iOS, Android
- Raise the bar – official website of afewguys
- Video (well my iPad app does not look exactly that that one in the video but it shows how it works)
- Another interesting review: Raise The Bar – Goal Tracker @http://playboard.me/
May the focus be with you!
You liked that review!?
Help others to find it too and share before you leave 😉 … Thx!