Knowing about Leas 5 Level of Conflict is a good start. But then what? In the posting Navigating the Five Levels of Conflict – The Agile Way I found something that might help.
Here a few key points mentioned in the article:
- First, Do Nothing
“Everything you do for the group is one less thing they know they can do for themselves” (Corrigan 2006)
Analyze and Respond
- What is the level of conflict?
- What are the issues?
- How would I respond as side A?
- How would I respond as side B?
- What resolution options are open?
- What should I do (if anything)?
See also the table about Successful respond options in the posting: Navigating the Five Levels of Conflict – The Agile Way